Elizabeth (Betty) Pettit passed away 3 October 2021. She was able to say a peaceful goodbye to those she left behind, her children Jerry Jr (Roni), Colleen (Nick), Dannie, her sister Jeanie (Butchie), grandchildren Jerry III, Brian, Rosemary, Greg, Emilee, Billy, Tasha, 10 great grandchildren, nieces and nephews. Her passing is eased knowing she is together with her parents Eugene and Elizabeth, husband Jerry Sr, son Gene, sister Janice and many family and friends. She left us knowing she was loved and always will be. Services will be at St John of God Church in North Cape May, NJ on 23 October 2021 at 11:00 am, followed by St. Mary’s Cemetery in Cape May, NJ. In lieu of flowers make a donation to your favorite charity in her name if you don’t have one then to East End Hospice in New York.
- Police Arrest 4 Cape May Restaurant Workers After ‘Wagon Wheel Scam’ Probe
- Ayne Zaberer, Wife of Local Restaurateur Legend, Dies
- 'Historic Grand Hotel’ in Cape May’s Future?
- Court House Man Charged for Woman’s Drug-induced Death
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; CMCo Reports Progress in Vaccinations
- Villas Family Still Needs Help Following July 23 Fire
- Wildwood, N. Wildwood Enter into Boardwalk Master Plan Agreement
- Mayor Pushes Ban for Private Events on Public Property
- Seawall Repairs Spark Construction Complaints
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Sept. 13-19, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Fidelity to Trump has transformed the GOP into a delusional, anti-democratic party that relies on a constant drumbeat of disinformation and the intimation that violence is an acceptable political...
- Cape May Court House - It's really nice to see how giving Governor Phil Murphy is to child care employees by giving them a bonus of $1,000 dollars. While healthcare, home improvement, discount retail employees get...
- West Wildwood - To the Upper Township person who said- "All these spouters that are STILL mentioning the past President". Well, I for one wish we were not still talking about Trump! The problem of course,...
- Sea Isle City - Why doesn’t anyone ask why Biden is afraid to take any spontaneous questions after his almost daily 5 minute TelePrompTer reads.? Anyone curious why the supposedly most powerful person on the planet...
- Cape May - Uh-oh! I see NJ Dept of Education is enabling schools to teach about climate change. How horrible! More proof that Marxists have taken over! C’mon, delusional deniers! Time to get out there and...