Charles B. Matthews, Jr. (“Chuck”), 72, of Cape May Court House, NJ, formerly Whitemarsh, PA passed away January 28, 2020. He was born in Philadelphia to the late Charles and Felecia Matthews, Sr. and graduated Father Judge High School. Chuck received a Printing Industry of America Associates Degree from Graphic Arts Associates of Delaware Valley/Temple University.Chuck is survived by his beloved wife of 49 years, Lynn (formerly Gray); he is a proud brother of Scott Sr., uncle to Scott Jr., and great uncle to Cassidy and Scott III. Godfather to Timothy Geverd; and uncle to Nancy and Susan Stock.Cherished friends and loved ones are invited to his Casual Peaceful Passing Celebration February 22, 2020 at 11:30 a.m. at Wetlands Institute, 1075 Stone Harbor Blvd., Stone Harbor, NJ 08247. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Chuck’s name to the Wetlands Institute. Condolences at www.radzieta.com
To plant a tree in memory of MATTHEWS JR. CHARLES B as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Retirees Encouraged to Apply for 'Senior Freeze' Property Tax Relief Program
- Tough Choices Loom for Shore Communities
- Lower Township Police Officer Diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Speigel Named N. Wildwood Construction, Fire, Zoning Official
- Say No to Dinner Clubs, OC Council Told
- Indictments Filed Feb. 18
- Shared Fire, EMS Services Quizzed
- Threat of Severe Weather Results in 'Code Blue' Declaration
- How Much Do Police Officers Make?
- Student Suspended for Shell Casing Possession, Permitted on Field Trip
- Rio Grande - Do you think you Middle Township will fix the bus stop shelter in Rio Grande by the fire station. It fell down months ago, and they took it away. Now I see people sitting there on the bench in the...
- Avalon - An Avalon Spouter thinks that "we took prayer out of schools." We did not. Any child may pray at any time in school, as long as doing so does not interfere with the purpose of school: to...
- Wildwood - A study recently released by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health declares there is no evidence “assault weapon” bans lead to a lower “incidence of fatal mass shootings. Why are our...
- West Wildwood - To the spouter and member of the CTWW who is concerned about the year-round residents group. You indicate you are a member of CTWW and you are feuding with local government and its supporters. The...
- Stone Harbor - I like bird watching as much as the next person and I am continually amazed at the fancy scopes and cameras that many use to pursue their hobby. I also understand the need to have tripods to support...