MATTHEWS, WAYNE J., 79, May 12, 2021. He served in the US Army and was a manager for the Cape May ACME for many years.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Reconsider License for ‘Nuisance Property,’ Police Chief Urges
- Suspect Sought After Boardwalk Assault
- Zoo Welcomes New Cotton-topped Tamarin Twins
- Latest Request to Overturn Murder Conviction Denied
- UPDATE: Lower Rescue Squad to Cease Operations June 19
- Vehicle Crashes into Villas Home
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests March 2021
- Middle Couple Charged After Child Abuse Investigation
- 2 Sought in Connection with Crest Police Investigation
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests May 24-30, 2021
- Corbin City - Just to make sure I'm understanding this, one of our two major parties are subject to a different set of rules than the other ? And for you dwellers, I consider "delayed action inaction...
- Middle Township - Lower Township is getting 2 ambulances year round and a third in the summer for $36000. Middle Township should consider the same thing. Our present service is not working and needs to be addressed....
- Middle Township - Saw the spout about the stipends being paid by the county commissioners and looked at the resolution and I know that 75% of those employees didn’t even report to work in 2020 do how did they do more...
- Marmora - So spout off went from interesting fun political debates to arguing over if its a tradition to wait in line for ice cream and who is a local and who is not? You are tearing the local community apart...
- Whitesboro - I think it's time to get rid of those shoobie sweatshirts. With all the racism going on in the country today I really don't want to know what "privileged" shore town you live in...