Nina Marie McCausland, 79, of Cape May Court House, NJ passed away peacefully at Penn Presbyterian Hospital in the morning hours of August 21, 2020 with her husband Richard McCausland by her side. Beside her husband, she leaves behind her son, Tom (Barbara) Simpson and daughter JoAnn Ditzler; her stepchildren: Donna Gittings, Patricia Piacentine, and Ric (Cindy) McCausland; sister Sara Bonney; grandchildren: Nicole, Ryan, and Brett Simpson; Todd, Dane, and Tara Gittings; William Piacentine, Vera Vogel, Tommy, and Christopher McCausland; and many nieces, nephews, and cousins. She is pre-deceased by her parents Norman and Lida Wright, stepson Thomas McCausland, and brother-in-law William Bonney.Nina graduated from Middle Township High School, Class of ’59. Upon graduating she was employed as a bookkeeper at the 1 st National Bank in Cape May Court House and later was an Assistant Tax Assessor for Middle Township. She was a faithful member of the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Mayville where she served as treasurer and organist. Nina also spent 35 years as a Mary Kay consultant and 18 years in the US Coast Guard Auxiliary in Big Pine Key, FL. Nina was a devout wife who enjoyed sewing, crocheting, and spending time with her family. She will be truly missed by all.Funeral services will be Friday, August 28, 2020 at Radzieta Funeral Home, 9 Hand Avenue, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210. Viewing will be from 10 to 11 a.m. Service will begin at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at the Baptist Cemetery in Cape May Court House, NJ. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Nina’s name to Seventh Day Adventist Church, 14th Avenue, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210.Condolences atwww.radzieta.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Court House Man Found Dead in Soccer Field Port-a-potty
- SIC Man Dies from COVID-19; 9 New Cases Reported
- S. Dennis Man Indicted for Sex Assault on Minor, Other Charges
- Marmora Member of Philadelphia Crime Family Sentenced for Selling Drugs
- Upper Committeeman Resigns Over Sexually Suggestive Facebook Posts of VP Candidate Harris
- Wildwood PD: Dispute Probe Yields Drugs, Weapons; 2 Arrested
- County COVID-19 Hospitalizations Low as NJ’s Grow
- Woodbine Girl, 10, Awaits Kidney for Transplant
- County Reports 14 COVID-19 Cases, 1 Non-resident Case
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Sept. 21-27, 2020
- Wildwood Crest - COVID-19 has finally made it into the schools in the Wildwoods. So many students and their family members have it. How long until the schools become hot spots? Why haven’t the kids and teachers all...
- Cape May - Trump has not attended a COVID task Force meeting in months. We are now at record infection levels around the country and hospitalizations up 40% in September, and the death toll is projected to add...
- West Wildwood - Why does West Wildwood have the noon siren? It's ridiculous. There is no reason for it!.
- Wildwood Crest - What ever happened to Street Sweepers. Have not see one anywhere in The Crest. Storm drains are covered with debris, curbs scattered with Litter and Dirt. I live on Pacific. Never see it.
- WILDWOOD - Wildwood.... Please pave Pacific Ave from Cresse Ave North. One of the worst roads on all the Island.