Charles William Neill, 89, of Cape May Court House, passed away peacefully on December 27, 2020 at Brookdale Assisted Living in Cape May Court House, NJ. He was born in North Wildwood on July 13, 1931 to Kathryn and Clarence Neill.He served in the United States Navy from 1948 to 1952. Charles worked at the Philadelphia Board of Education, Sears as an Optician in Philadelphia, Keuffel & Esser Co. in Cape May Court House and finally as a freelance photographer for the Atlantic City Press.Charles is survived by his brothers James and Clarence (Bill). He was predeceased by his loving siblings Norma Seagraves, Richard, Alice Davies, Evelyn Levering, Mary Hand, Don, Jean (Betty) Holmes and June Moore.He will be forever missed by his many nieces and nephews. Charlie, called Uncle by everyone who knew him, never met a stranger.Due to COVID, a celebration of his life is planned at a future date. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations can be made to Matt’s Stocking at mattsstocking.org.Condolences atwww.radzieta.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Middle Woman Dies from Covid; 64 New Cases Reported
- Chipotle to Open First CMCo Location
- Indictments Filed Jan. 12
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; 71 New Cases Reported
- Avalon Nixes Proposed Dune Restaurant Plans
- Heroin Found During Wildwood Traffic Stop; 2 Arrested
- N. Wildwood Officials, Seaport Pier Owners Working to Resolve Environmental Violations
- OC Police Continue Investigation into Lure Attempt; Suspect’s ID Sought
- Ocean View Firefighters Battle Motor Vehicle Fire
- CMCo Planning Expanded Vaccine Distribution
- Erma - Trump is moving all his personal belongings to Mar-a-Lago but because he declared the property commercial, he may not by law occupy the buildings as a personal residence. After a specified number of...
- Ocean View - Though it's very disheartening to hear of a US soldier accused of permoting damage to our forces, it's even more hurtful that the mainstream media is trying to use it as a tool.
- Avalon - Trump’s most enduring legacy could be the historic rise in the national debt. It rose almost $7.8 trillion during his time in the White House — approaching World War II levels, relative to the size...
- Sea Isle City - There's a dead seagull on top the Ludlam Thorofare bridge in the lane entering SIC for over a month.
- Avalon - John Sullivan, a professed BLM activist, is being held in federal prison for inciting a riot at the Capitol building. He claims he is innocent but videos of him say otherwise. Nancy Pelosi is in...