Daniel Raymond Hueber (“Danny”), 22, of Cape May passed away tragically on May 14, 2020 as the result of a motor vehicle accident. Born in Cape May Court House, “Monkey Man” as he was affectionately known, has been a lifelong resident of the area and was a graduate of Lower Cape May Regional High School’s Class of 2017. After graduation, Danny worked at the Erma Deli as a cook and was also an instructor/teacher at the Art of Gymnastics and Cheer in Cape May Court House. A terrific athlete, Danny was a Nationally Ranked Gymnast and in his younger years he won the Title of Junior Mr. Acrobat of Southern New Jersey at age 11. He also enjoyed skateboarding, soccer, wrestling, competition cheerleading, lacrosse and football (Minnesota Vikings Fan). Most of all, in Danny’s all too short life here on earth, he enjoyed being with his family the absolute most. He is reunited with his dad, David R. Hueber, Sr. who predeceased him in 2013. Danny is dearly missed and forever loved by his family which includes his two daughters, Kenzie and Celeste; his Mom, Shauna Hueber; four brothers, David Jr. (wife, Gabi), Dylan, Donivan and Devon; his Mom-Mom, Betty Bailey; Pop-Pop, Gene Taylor; paternal grandparents, Ivy and Robert Gregory; the mother of his daughters, Selena; nieces, Charlotte and Sophia Hueber; as well as, many aunts, uncles and cousins. Funeral services are being held privately. In loving memory of Danny, simply offer a random act of kindness to someone who is unsuspecting and maybe also route for the Minnesota Vikings for a game or two! In lieu of flowers, if you would like to help Danny's family please visit his gofundme page by clicking this link https://www.gofundme.com/f/puq8nu-daniel-hueber-memorial-assistance (Spilker Funeral Home, Cape May) info and condolences:spilkerfuneralhome.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Planned Rio Protest Canceled
- W. Wildwood, Sea Isle Focus of County's May 30 Virus Report
- Erma Man Arrested in Avalon, Charged With Several Offenses
- May’s Final Weekend Begins with 6 New Cases, 1 Death
- Case Count Up by 18 as Freeholders Allow Short-term Rentals
- County's Fresh Virus Cases Back to Single Digits
- June Begins With 10 New Cases, 1 Death
- May Ends With 3 New Cases
- Pennsylvania Man Charged with Burglary for Wildwood Business Raid
- Parents Urged to Watch for MIS-C Symptoms
- Sea Isle City - City officials stated we would have an overnight crew of firefighters starting by Memorial Day. I stopped by the station after hearing their siren, and a firefighter told me that they haven't...
- Avalon - Was Freeholder Pierson serious with his reply when asked when the county would reopen? When asked about a schedule for reopening the county, Pierson said, “The governor marches to his own drummer.”...
- Wildwood - I caution the regulars here who knee-jerk for/against certain political issues. I just watched Gov Cuomo throw the NYC mayor under the bus on the poor performance of the 38,000 NYC police to “stop...
- Upper Township - Anyone smell a tax increase in a town near you. Here comes the CFO’s reporting revenue shortages. Maybe they should have looked up the definition of furlough and saved money that way. Going to...
- Wildwood Crest - "He used violent means to ask to be escorted across the park into the courtyard of the church," Bishop Budde of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington said. "He held up his Bible after...