Joseph Lally, age 79 of Villas, NJ, passed away Wednesday July 8, 2020. Formerly of Sharron Hill, PA, Joe worked as an electrician for Boeing Aviation for 25 years. He played the banjo with the Broomall NJ String Band, and with the Cape May Country String Band and he enjoyed the Atlantic City Casinos. Joseph is survived by his wife Patricia, sisters Maureen (Tony) DiMaggio and Betty Lally, nieces and nephews. Services will be private
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Court House Man Drowns in Residential Pool
- Black Lives Matter Marchers Come to Cape May
- Human Services Announces $38.5 Million in Additional Food Assistance
- House Party Linked to Infected Avalon Lifeguard; Others Remain Quarantined
- County Reports 8 New COVID-19 Cases July 28
- Windrift Shelves Food, Beverage Service After Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19
- County's COVID-19 Cases Rise by 5
- County's August Coronavirus Battle Begins With 6 New Cases
- Court: Police Had Right to Draw Malmgren’s Blood after Fatal Crash
- July Ends With 8 New Cases, 1 Death
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Villas - I am deeply offended again and I am afraid I will be retriggered if someone calls the manholes, manholes again. They are gender neutral, please. Thank you.
- Wildwood - When is someone going to weed the newly planted vegetation ar Rio Grande and Susquehanna? It looks terrible and could have been prevented by applying a per emergent before applying mulch.
- Cape May - We need to enforce mask wearing. Put up signs and start fining people! Put up signs at every entrance to the Washington mall and every access to the promenade and beach. You see everyone put on their...
- Wildwood - With all of the news outlets charging to get the news, I’ve realized that I can do without it. I feel happier and more relaxed not knowing what is going on in the world. If I can’t see it happening...
- Cold Spring - Is any one even paying attention as to what is going on in Trenton? They just approved anther state holiday called June teenth. They said it will only cost 3 million in overtime not to count all...