John Kozak, age 93 of North Cape May passed away Wednesday, September 8, 2021. Born in, and formerly of, Philadelphia, John has been an area resident since 1995. He was a graduate of Simon Gratz High School in Philadelphia, and went on to serve in the US Army during the Korean War, and then worked as a salesman for Pruyn Bearings and Bearings Incorporated in Philadelphia. John also was a Past Master at Perkin’s #402 Masonic Lodge in Philadelphia, and was a member of Villas Fishing Club.John is survived by his wife of 68 years, Jean Kozak, daughters Janice (Joe) Miller and Joyce (Corey) Young, grandchildren Joey, Jordan, Jack and Jarrett Miller, and Ryan Young. He is predeceased by his parents, Andrew and Anna Kozak, and brother Edward Kozak.John’s family would like to acknowledge the many physicians, nurses, technicians, and support staff who worked alongside him, Your dedication and kind care gifted him with several additional years of life and you are very much appreciated. Anyone who would like to honor John with a memorial donation can do so with the National Kidney Foundation, www.Kidney.org. Condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com
- Pennsylvania Woman Sues Morey's Piers
- Harbor Freight Tools Coming to Rio Grande
- Cape May Councilman Guilty of Stalking, Contempt
- Rio Entertainment Complex Advances
- Saint Mary by-the-Sea Closes with Ritual of Thanks, Blessing
- Bicyclist Struck by Motor Vehicle in Middle; Driver Arrested
- Beware of Calls from ‘Kelly Smith,’ CMCo Sheriff’s Office Urges
- Positive Covid Cases Reported at CMCo Schools
- Indictments Filed Sept. 21
- 3 Residents Die from Covid; County Reports Drop in RT
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- North Wildwood - The Elks volunteers did a great job controlling the crowds inside the Elks. I am proud to say I am an Elk member and a special thanks to everyone who worked free this weekend to make the Elks a fun...
- Cape May County - Put up barb wire fences around the Upper Township Dog Park. We don't need these dogs running wild around people's property!
- Cape May - Pretty sure Joe Biden doesn't read the Herald, especially Spout Off, but if he did, I would simply ask him to start leading our country. Perhaps some of the local politicians that read this...
- Middle Township - Whoever came up with National Daugherts Day is a little silly!!! All the social media posts in today's society is not needed.
- Middle Township - 5.7 million dollar expansion for the tech school. Hope they build bigger HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other trades classrooms. The county Commissioners need to start looking at what the county...