Miriam E. Marchant Carroll. Born on November 16, 1924 in Wilton, CT to Lewis and Myrtle Marchant, Miriam was #10 of 13 children. Miriam worked various jobs, including being a instrument engraver at Fischer and Porter in Philadelphia, also a “Rosie the Riveter” for Boeing in Washington state, installing gas tanks in the B-17! She returned to the East Coast to work for Precision Thermometer as an engraver for airplane instruments. She retired from Middle Township Board of Education as Cafeteria Manager. Miriam volunteered as a Girl Scout Leader, Sunday School teacher and Youth Leader at the 1st United Methodist Church of CMCH.Miriam was predeceased by her husband, Thomas Carroll, Jr.and son-in-law G. Keith Seaman. She is survived by her children; Thomas Carroll, III (Ann), Miriam Seaman, Gregory Carroll (Jolyn) and Judith Hamilton (Brian), grandchildren; Sean Carroll, Emily Carroll, Alissa McFarland, Thomas Hamilton and Keirsten McPherson, and great-grandchildren; Wesley Carroll, Jane Ellis Carroll, Sophie McFarland, Thomas Jax Hamilton, Cormac McPherson and Eric Hamilton. Miriam will be missed by her brother, Roger Marchant, and many nieces, nephews, and good friends.Interment will be private at the Cape May County Veterans Cemetery, Cape May Court House. Memorial donations may be made to the First United Methodist Church, 1 Church Street, Cape May Court House.Condolences atwww.radzieta.com
To plant a tree in memory of MIRIAM CARROLL as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Retirees Encouraged to Apply for 'Senior Freeze' Property Tax Relief Program
- Tough Choices Loom for Shore Communities
- Lower Township Police Officer Diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Speigel Named N. Wildwood Construction, Fire, Zoning Official
- Say No to Dinner Clubs, OC Council Told
- Shared Fire, EMS Services Quizzed
- Indictments Filed Feb. 18
- Threat of Severe Weather Results in 'Code Blue' Declaration
- How Much Do Police Officers Make?
- Student Suspended for Shell Casing Possession, Permitted on Field Trip
- Rio Grande - Do you think you Middle Township will fix the bus stop shelter in Rio Grande by the fire station. It fell down months ago, and they took it away. Now I see people sitting there on the bench in the...
- Avalon - An Avalon Spouter thinks that "we took prayer out of schools." We did not. Any child may pray at any time in school, as long as doing so does not interfere with the purpose of school: to...
- Wildwood - A study recently released by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health declares there is no evidence “assault weapon” bans lead to a lower “incidence of fatal mass shootings. Why are our...
- West Wildwood - To the spouter and member of the CTWW who is concerned about the year-round residents group. You indicate you are a member of CTWW and you are feuding with local government and its supporters. The...
- Stone Harbor - I like bird watching as much as the next person and I am continually amazed at the fancy scopes and cameras that many use to pursue their hobby. I also understand the need to have tripods to support...