Age 47, of Cape May Court House, NJ, passed away on Monday, August 19, 2019. Born in Cape May Court House to the late Allan C. and the late Katharine A. Bradway Richardson, she was a lifetime resident here. She loved going to the movies and spending time with her family especially caring for her son Gabe and her parents. She was a member of the First United Methodist Church in Cape May Court House.Melisa is survived by her son, Gabriel Richardson; her sister, Megan (Sam) DiPasquale; her brother, Allan “Chip” (Stephanie) Richardson, Jr.; her nieces and nephew, Isabella and Jenna DiPasquale and Mason and Alexandra Richardson; and her aunts, uncles, and cousins.Memorial service will be held on Thursday, August 29, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. at the First United Methodist Church, 1 Church Street, Cape May Court House, where visitation will begin at 10:00 a.m. Interment will be in Fairview Cemetery, Cape May Court House. Donations in Melisa’s memory may be made through In Memory Of for the benefit of the Cape May County Animal Shelter atwww.inmemof.orgor by mailing a check made payable to In Memory OF, PO Box 5472, Charlottesville, VA 22905.Condolences atwww.radzieta.com
- Plans Unveiled for County Commons in Rio Grande
- Hotel Protests Continue
- Wrecking Ball Missed 1729 House
- Indictments Filed Oct. 8
- North Wildwood Police Department Activity, Arrest Summary for Sept. 1-15, 2019
- Lower Township Police Weekly Activity, Adult Arrests Sept. 16-22, 2019
- Lower Township Police Weekly Activity, Adult Arrests Sept. 23-29, 2019
- Indictments Filed Oct. 2
- Lower Township Police Weekly Activity, Adult Arrests Sept. 9-15, 2019
- Coastal Flood Warning Issued
- Wildwood Crest - To the Wildwood Crest spouter who wants "full-time residents of Wildwood Crest to drop this beach-tag thing." Some of us who are full time want beach tags because we are tired of how our...
- Villas - There were two occasions recently, where I had my young grandchildren in my car, and was doing the speed everyone else was, and a huge, commercial truck came up on my rear bumper doing 60 mph on...
- Rio Grande - How long do people have to change their auto plates to N.J. plates? I've seen vehicles with Florida plates who live here year round for years and have never changed them.
- Cape May - We need to free education from corporate grips, then develop a vision of what education should be.
- Wildwood - Instead of putting up billboards, why don’t the candidates for mayor of Wildwood have a debate where the public can ask questions about the issues facing the town?