of Rio Grande passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 3:39pm. Patricia was born at Osteopathic Hospital of Philadelphia on June 15,1954 but has been a resident of Cape May County since moving to Avalon at the age of 13.Patti is predeceased by her only son Joseph “Rusty” Zeigler. She is survived by her husband of 48yrs, David Zeigler; her 2 daughters Annmarie Zeigler Moore (Brian Moore) of York, PA and Dena Zeigler of Rio Grande, NJ; her sister Gloria Cipollono of Villas, NJ; her daughter in law Patricia G. Zeigler; and her grandchildren Darianna Zeigler, Alexandra Zeigler, Brendan Zeigler, Kira Moore, Connor Moore, and Alyvia Lloyd. She is also survived by many loving cousins, nieces, nephews and extended family.Patricia has held many positions in Cape May County in her lifetime making her a very loved and cared for person throughout the community. Anyone who knew her knows her best for her outgoing personality and ability to fight for honesty and integrity in anyone that she came into contact with. Patti was most happy when she was among her family and enjoyed cooking, reading, watching movies, and sitting around the bonfire making smores.Services will be held privately for immediate family only at Radzieta Funeral Home in CMCH, NJ. Donations in lieu of flowers can be made in her memory to “The Gift Of Life Donor Program” through their website www.donors1.org or to 401 North 3 rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123.Condolences atwww.radzieta.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- OC Records First Virus-related Death as Holiday Weekend Starts
- Parents Urged to Watch for MIS-C Symptoms
- County’s Cases Rise by 11, No Deaths Reported
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases in Two-day Report
- Motor Vehicle Pursuit Ends With Crash, 2 Arrested
- HUEBER, DANIEL RAYMOND
- Case Count Up by 18 as Freeholders Allow Short-term Rentals
- County Reports 6 New Cases With Holiday Weekend Underway
- County Reports 15 New Cases, 3 Deaths Ahead of Holiday Weekend
- Social Distance Ambassadors Hit Shore Towns
- North Wildwood - This is in response to Arts Memorial Day piece, Because you know in your gut that this president is guilty of collusion with the Russians at the very least and probably beholden to Putin and others...
- Philadelphia - Can we all wait until the truth is told about these Minneapolis Police officers before everyone wants them in prison!!!!
- Sea Isle - Biden's work on the stimulus package of 2009 when the economy was in a "free fall" was effective. He was also instrumental in getting the Affordable Care Act passed and implemented....
- Wildwood - Thanks state of NJ, my small business crunch time is the spring assisting others in getting ready for the season, by now its evident I'm not much needed or no one can pay. I've not been...
- Avalon - To the Spouter complaining about the Trump complainers and they should return their stimulus checks. May I remind you we still live in a free speech country, congress wrote the bill . Everyone will...