Cathleen Mary Dobbins, age 70 of Rio Grande, passed away on Monday, June 28, 2021. A lifelong area resident, Cathleen attended Wildwood Catholic school and went on to work at K-Mart for 20 years. She also worked for Ross, and Bed Bath & Beyond. Cathleen enjoyed gardening, attending Calvary Church, going to the beach, shopping and spending time with her grandkids. She is predeceased by her parents, Elmer and Agnes Widerstrom, and brother Elmer Widerstrom. Cathleen is survived by her husband of 35 years, John Dobbins, children Vincent, Megan, Katie, Kimberley, John and Meredith. Also surviving are her grandchildren Jeremy, Travis, Bella, Chloe, Jackson, Maddie, Melody, Payton, Olivia, Aubrey, Aiden, Kendall, Brooklyn, Ben and Alex, and great-grandchild Cali. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
- Vessel Comes Ashore in N. Wildwood
- Stone Harbor Police, Prosecutor’s Office Probe Fatal Motor Vehicle Crash
- Banner Plane Lands on Bridge Near Ocean City
- Biden Administration Says No to Sand from Hereford Inlet
- Police ID Hammonton Man Killed in Parkway Crash
- Wildwood Tables Back Bay Development Plans
- N. Wildwood Woman Stole from 9 Victims, Crest Police Say
- Stranded Wave Runner Driver Rescued Near N. Wildwood
- Man Shot Himself at Woodbine Campground, AG’s Office Says
- Stolen Vehicle Located in Brick Township; 2 Arrested
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Villas - Since when does the Biden Administration determine where sand gets pumped to at the shore. Corp of engineers after years , figure out when and if they pump sand to the beaches. When was the last...
- Upper Township - When are the Cape May County commissioners going to start looking at the drug problems in the county. Too many young people are dying in the county. Start spending taxpayers money to solve the drug...
- Goshen - I hope that Middle Township follows suit like Cape May is looking to do and Lower Township has already done, by outsourcing and privatizing their EMS services. What an incredible savings this would...
- Rio Grande - Shame on Commissioner Marie Hayes and Fare Free Transportation Director Dan Mulraney. Fare Free Transportation has always delivered meals to the home bound elderly in the County and now you want to...
- Stone Harbor - I guess the political hat that a beach tag person was wearing was not the political choice the Stone Harbor spouter complained about. Call the Mayor and tell her to buy beach tag caps for all.