CAHILL, CAROL-ANNE M., 79, of Cape May Court House, February 18, 2021. She was a member of T…
- Marijuana Bills Signed into Law
- Indictments Filed Feb. 16
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; 35 New Cases Reported
- Frederick’s Suit Dismissed
- Lower Woman Dies from Covid; 44 New Cases Reported
- Additional Arrest Made in Connection with Wildwood Carjacking
- Fight Call Leads to Gun, Drug Charges
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Dec. 21-27, 2021
- County Loses 2 to Covid; 40 New Cases Reported
- Capacity Limits Loosened for Religious Services, Sporting Events
- Sea Isle City - “Our office obtained the records (Trump et al)on Monday," said Vance (Manhattan DA) spokesman Danny Frost.” We now have two gold star states, NY State (tax)alongside Georgia (investigating...
- North Cape May - The New Jersey's teachers Union must be loving our governor ,who will be raising our taxes in his budget to help their pension .
- Cape May Court House - The vaccine roll out in Cape May County has been less than satisfactory. I am a 70 year old woman with 3 pre existing conditions. I have registered through the NJ state website 2 months ago. My...
- North Wildwood - My wife hates the new mail Trucks in Wildwood. She says that she can no longer hear them coming. She has mail laying on the end table. It's been there for 3 days. Guess we have to go out and...
- Clermont - Our county commissioners were going to get our Full Service MVC back in North Cape May. WHEN ?!