- Indoor Dining Postponed Indefinitely
- Pennsylvania Man Drowns at Avalon Beach
- Out-of-County Cases Reported in July 1 COVID-19 Update
- Crest Man Killed After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Delaware
- Public's Help Sought to ID Suspected Shoplifter
- County's Up 2 Cases, 1 Death; Young Out-of-County Adults Yield Positive Tests
- June Ends With 3 Reported Fatalities
- County's Case Rate Remains Small
- County Reports 2 New Fatalities; Wildwoods Record 2 New Cases
- Cape's Calm as Nation’s Cases Surge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Cape May Court House - To all of the people retail shopping...you should be ashamed of yourselves for being so disrespectful to the employees by throwing merchandise all over the place. It wouldn't kill you to put it...
- Cape May Beach. - America has witnessed terrible things in our history but one reason America is exceptional is our ability to learn, improve & do better. Our American history & values are worth preserving...
- Cape May Beach. - Tomorrow is Independence Day besides the celebration of family & food, we should be celebrating our freedom & liberty. American is unique. We were founded on the idea of limited government,...
- Villas - How did our fellow Americans get so angry & destructive so fast? Is it because good people don't want trouble. They are afraid for themselves and their families. They are afraid of the far...
- Villas - There is a war on cops now. Our law enforcement officers are given no respect. They are cursed at & spit on. It's a disgrace! The police are not the problem. Pelosi & Schumer are behind...