The 47th annual New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival will feature a local connection this year, as 31-year-old Green Creek native and saxophonist Kyle Cripps, along with his band One Love Brass Band, will perform the first day of the festival on Friday, April 28. Cripps, a Middle Township High School graduate and veteran of the Cape May Jazz Festival, relocated from Philadelphia to New Orleans in 2008 upon his acceptance to the University of New Orleans graduate jazz studies program, and has been extremely active as a freelance musician there ever since. He co-founded One Love Brass Band in 2013 with his friend and drummer of the band, and the band has released two albums since.
- Can Beachgoers Walk the Beach Without a Tag?
- Wildwood Police Seek ID on Owner of Dog that Bit Child
- Indicments Filed Aug. 13
- Crest Police Arrest 2 Philadelphians after Car Crashes into Barricade
- Co. Prosecutor: No Charges to Be Filed in Fatal OC Motor Vehicle Crash
- Fire Departments Respond to Cape May Blaze
- Vandalism Continues
- Prosecutor: 'No Known Threat' to Rio Walmart
- Reefs Beef up Bay Beaches
- Middle Township Police Report Weekly Arrests, Activity July 1-7, 2019
- North Wildwood - I saw on the news that the Philadelphia Mayor’s daughter and a N
- Wildwood Crest - There are numerous spouts about the revenue beach tags would bri
- North Cape May - Hopefully the Aquatic Center will be voted out in November.
- Wildwood Crest - Those who want beach tags in the Wildwoods should realize that t
- Cape May - The bridge into Cape May is a hazard with the bicycles.