WILDWOOD – Students of the Glenwood Avenue School cheered for participants of the New Jersey Run for the Fallen when they stopped at their school around 11:33 a.m. Sept. 26.
The New Jersey Run for the Fallen, held Sept. 26-29, 2019, is an annual run dedicated to fallen service members from New Jersey, where each mile-marker is dedicated to a different service member. The school, serving as mile-marker #126, was dedicated in honor of Pvt. Robert C. White III of Camden. White served in the Army, and was killed April 23, 2005 during Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Indoor Dining Postponed Indefinitely
- PTC Votes Unanimously to Support Statewide Police Licensure, Training Overhaul
- Visitors Linked to 2 New Cases
- Cape's Calm as Nation’s Cases Surge
- County Reports 4 New Cases, No Deaths
- Pennsylvania Woman Arrested for Stolen Handgun Possession, Other Charges
- County's Case Rate Remains Small
- County Announces 8 New Community-based COVID-19 Cases
- County Reports 2 New Fatalities; Wildwoods Record 2 New Cases
- Middle Township Police Department Activity, Adult Arrests June 1-7, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Lower Township - If you are sitting on the bench by the entrance of a hospital where patients are getting picked up and dropped off, it would be wonderful if you wore a mask. Why? Because the overhang and the breeze...
- North Wildwood - North Wildwood :the sand dune on 20th street is still too tall and wide leaving the beach 50 feet shorter at a time when we need a wider beach. Please remove this unnecessary excess sand dune. And...
- Cape MAy Court House - It's hurricane season. Avoid tragedy for people and pets by preparing right now. Where can you go outside of the county? How will you transport pets? Do you have carriers or cages available?...
- Stone Harbor - To the stone harbor spouter complaining about overcrowd beach.WE have plenty of space at the hobie beach.
- Rio Grande - With so many job openings why are people still on unemployment? Employers need to report those who do not go back to work because they want unemployment .Then they will no longer be allowed to...