On Saturday, September 12, 2020, Greater Cape May Elks Lodge #2839 presented Lower Township Mayor Frank Sippel a donation of $8,000 for Lower Township Council Second Food Drive. These donations are to be distributed to numerous food banks in the community. It is Greater Cape May Elks Lodge #2839 continued goal to support the Lower Township Community.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Court House Man Found Dead in Soccer Field Port-a-potty
- SIC Man Dies from COVID-19; 9 New Cases Reported
- Woodbine Girl, 10, Awaits Kidney for Transplant
- S. Dennis Man Indicted for Sex Assault on Minor, Other Charges
- Marmora Member of Philadelphia Crime Family Sentenced for Selling Drugs
- Upper Committeeman Resigns Over Sexually Suggestive Facebook Posts of VP Candidate Harris
- Wildwood PD: Dispute Probe Yields Drugs, Weapons; 2 Arrested
- County Reports 14 COVID-19 Cases, 1 Non-resident Case
- Bride with Form of ALS Given Wedding by N. Wildwood, Others
- County COVID-19 Hospitalizations Low as NJ’s Grow
- Wildwood Crest - COVID-19 has finally made it into the schools in the Wildwoods. So many students and their family members have it. How long until the schools become hot spots? Why haven’t the kids and teachers all...
- Cape May - Trump has not attended a COVID task Force meeting in months. We are now at record infection levels around the country and hospitalizations up 40% in September, and the death toll is projected to add...
- West Wildwood - Why does West Wildwood have the noon siren? It's ridiculous. There is no reason for it!.
- Wildwood Crest - What ever happened to Street Sweepers. Have not see one anywhere in The Crest. Storm drains are covered with debris, curbs scattered with Litter and Dirt. I live on Pacific. Never see it.
- WILDWOOD - Wildwood.... Please pave Pacific Ave from Cresse Ave North. One of the worst roads on all the Island.