At its regular membership meeting on July 7th, American Legion Post 331 of Stone Harbor presented a check for $3000 to Chairman Johnnie Walker and other representatives of the Citizens/Veterans Advisory Committee (CVAC) in support of their continuing efforts to assist our homeless veterans and veterans in need within Cape May County. CVAC was created to help veterans and their families. It is a team of veteran and citizen volunteers dedicated to making a difference in the lives of veterans and their families in Cape May County. It is a “one-stop shop” designed to easily identify available resources to assist veterans. Post 331 is a proud supporter of CVAC.
- Body Found in Whitesboro ID’d as Missing 18-year-old
- Court House Man Charged for Assaulting Minor on Crest Beach
- Police Nab 4 for Aggravated Assault, Robbery in Cape May
- Indictments Filed Sept. 14
- 3 Residents Die from Covid; County Reports Drop in RT
- Man Wanted for Sex Assault Remains at Large, Police Say
- Rio Entertainment Complex Advances
- Fight Leads to Wildwood Man’s Arrest for Weapons, Drug Charges
- Lower Plans Road Improvements
- Indictments Filed Sept. 7
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Can anyone on this site give a legitimate answer as to why Blacks are unable to get an identification card to vote? They need ID’s for just about everything else. I keep hearing about them being...
- Villas - Sometimes, for fun, I read each Spout Off out loud to my family in as many different complaining, whining, entitled voices that I can invent. Keep em’ going everyone we’ve had some really great...
- Ocean City - Went to the beach and never saw such open display of alcohol. Thought this was a dry town.
- North Wildwood - The average cost to hospitalize a Medicare beneficiary with Covid-19 is $21,752 over an average stay of 9.2 days, according to research published in August in the Annals of Internal Medicine. That...
- Ocean City - LGBTQ people are not wanted in this town! Walking around Asbury Ave as a gay person with my partner and the homophobia was felt. I was met with stares, unwelcome faces, and a man cat calling us from...