OceanFirst Foundation continued to take the show on the road making Ocean City its second stop on July 11 while presenting $12,000 in grants to the Friends of Ocean City Pops ($5,000), the Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts & Humanities ($4,000) and the ill FoundationSouth Jersey Cancer Fund ($3,000) as part of its 2018 Arts & Cultural Grant. OceanFirst Foundation will make three more presentations between now and July 24, awarding $150,000 in Arts & Cultural Grants to 56 organizations that support artistic and cultural endeavors in communities within the OceanFirst Bank business footprint.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Indoor Dining Postponed Indefinitely
- Public's Help Sought to ID Suspected Shoplifter
- Out-of-County Cases Reported in July 1 COVID-19 Update
- Crest Man Killed After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Delaware
- Cape's Calm as Nation’s Cases Surge
- June Ends With 3 Reported Fatalities
- County Reports 2 New Fatalities; Wildwoods Record 2 New Cases
- County's Case Rate Remains Small
- NJ Human Services to Deliver Special Food Assistance Benefits to Children
- County's Up 2 Cases, 1 Death; Young Out-of-County Adults Yield Positive Tests
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Austin, Texas - Why masks work. In Japan, they never shut down the economy, can't require social distancing due to crowded conditions and have done minimal testing for Covid-19. They do however wear masks....
- Cape May - The response to Intel that Putin is putting bounties on our Servicemen is so subdued when the President has an R by his name.
- Sea Isle City - I can’t imagine normal suburban people voting for Trump anymore. He has really, really alienated everyone but the MAGA true believers, and they are not a big enough group to carry him to a victory...
- Town Bank - In a nation preoccupied by race, the moment when white Americans will make up less than half the country’s population is coming. For white nationalists, it signifies a kind of doomsday clock counting...
- Dennisville - I wish the State Troopers on the Parkway would begin stopping cars doing 80 to 90 mph.