WILDWOOD – Cape May County Chamber of Commerce held its 75th annual meeting and installation Oct. 16, at Wildwoods Convention Center.
Officers and directors took oaths from Judge Joseph Visalli. Officers installed were Doug Burke, chair; Amy Mahon, first vice chair; Barbara Jones, second vice chair; Ron Sulpizi, treasurer; Nancy Cleaver, secretary; Vicki Clark, president; and Maura McMahon Primus, immediate past chair.
Award recipients (Pictured Above) included:
* Member of the Year: McMahon Insurance Agency
* Business of the Year: Ford Scott Associates, LLC
* Volunteers of the Year: Karen Dickinson (Cape May County Herald) and Camille Fitzmartin (Van Note-Harvey Associates)
* Lifetime Achievement: Susan Cawley
* New Business: CoHo Brewing Co.
* Cape May County Betterment: Crest Savings Bank
* Spirit of Leadership: Ellen Kravet Burke and Raymond Burke
* Military Service Veteran Business Leadership: Zachary Pashley (Gusto Brewing Company)
* Young Professional of the Year: Eli Massood (Friedman LLP)
* Historic Preservation: B. Michael Zuckerman
* 27th Annual Environmental Leadership: Borough of Stone Harbor