The Lower Township Chamber of Commerce featured distinguished speakers who presented important community information during the monthly membership luncheon held August 8 at Harpoon's on the Bay.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Planned Rio Protest Canceled
- W. Wildwood, Sea Isle Focus of County's May 30 Virus Report
- Protestors Gather in Rio for George Floyd
- June Begins With 10 New Cases, 1 Death
- May Ends With 3 New Cases
- May’s Final Weekend Begins with 6 New Cases, 1 Death
- Two Men Revived After Reported Electrical Wire Accident
- Wildwood Catholic to Stay Open, Combine with Cape Trinity
- Pennsylvania Man Charged with Burglary for Wildwood Business Raid
- Restaurant Owners Get Relief with Outdoor Dining
- Villas - It really irks me that people are trying to chat with me by commenting to my spout. Tis nothing sacred?
- Wildwood - Did anyone see the news today when a Minneapolis cop shoves a elderly man down to the cement and blood starts pouring from his ear from a head injury? Then he doesn't even try to help him and...
- Avalon - That one presidential candidate made thousands of English teachers happy. He just ended forever use of "ain't" by people trying to sound cool
- West Wildwood - Suggest that "Mermaid By Way" for replacement of Rio Grande Ave on July 4th
- Del Haven - There has been a lot of talk lately about systemic racism and what it is. Here is an example - the Democrats have had a primary over these last few months. Their party consisted of 20 plus...