Each year during Sea Isle City’s annual Community Day gathering, First Bank of Sea Isle City distributes a “Community Partnership Award” and a check for $2000 to a local civic group that serves others. This year’s award went to the Knights of Columbus Madonna Maria Council 3560 of Saint Joseph Catholic Church, which is one of Sea Isle City’s longest-standing charitable organizations.
- Deck Collapse in Wildwood Injures Multiple People
- UPDATE: Wildwood Condo Deck Collapse Injures 18; Multiple Agencies Respond
- Delaware Memorial Bridge to Close Temporarily for Vessel Passage
- Vehicle Stop Ends in Arrests of Woman, Teen
- Middle Police Arrest Man at Youth Sporting Event; Charged with Assault, Child Endangerment
- Should Stone Harbor Buy Smuggler’s Cove?
- Middle Township Police Report Weekly Arrests, Activity Aug. 12-18, 2019
- Middle Police Ask Public's Help to Identify Person in Surveillance Photo
- Indictments Filed Sept. 17
- Boardwalk Blues