Dennis Township Middle School's sixth grade Camp Mason trip fundraiser at McDonald's, in Court House, raised $1211. The group thanked owners Rita and Jim Burlaga for donating $1,100, from the night's sales, and all who came out to support sixth graders. This will be the second year for the sixth grade to spend three days and two nights at Camp Mason.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Labor Department Offers Extended Benefits to Unemployed NJ Workers
- 6-year-old Philadelphia Boy Drowns at Wildwood Pool
- Pennsylvania Man Drowns at Avalon Beach
- Teen Bicyclist Killed After Being Struck by 2 Vehicles
- Public's Help Sought to ID Suspected Thieves
- County's Up 2 Cases, 1 Death; Young Out-of-County Adults Yield Positive Tests
- Crest Man Killed After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Delaware
- Public's Help Sought to ID Suspected Shoplifter
- County's Up 9 New COVID-19 Cases, 1 Care Facility Case Announced
- Out-of-County Cases Reported in July 1 COVID-19 Update
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Why is Trump defending the confederate flag?
- Middle Township - Since my previous spout off says it was published 7/1 and it want't, here is a condensed version. Don't defund the police. Defund the politicians who by their silence are condoning the...
- Ocean City - A couple of days ago, a Toledo Ohio police officer went to a call about an intoxicated man in a mall parking lot. That sounds like an ideal situation to send social worker. The social worker could...
- North Wildwood - We can all breathe easy, America. Donald Trump's got this. A deadly pandemic is tearing through the country, but the statues are going to be all right.Yes you read correctly! Trump is moving...
- Town Bank - I am so pleased to see Colin's column this week. He is developing a view and showing maturity beyond his years. As an old-timer, I was informed and feel the next generation will do good to...