Middle Township GOP Community Outreach Coordinator Melanie Collette presents a $500 donation to the Middle Township Special Events Team in support of the Juneteenth Celebration planned by a coalition of community organizations on Saturday, June 19th at the Martin Luther King Community Center in Whitesboro.
- Body Found in Whitesboro ID’d as Missing 18-year-old
- Court House Man Charged for Assaulting Minor on Crest Beach
- Police Nab 4 for Aggravated Assault, Robbery in Cape May
- Indictments Filed Sept. 14
- 3 Residents Die from Covid; County Reports Drop in RT
- Man Wanted for Sex Assault Remains at Large, Police Say
- Rio Entertainment Complex Advances
- Fight Leads to Wildwood Man’s Arrest for Weapons, Drug Charges
- Lower Plans Road Improvements
- Indictments Filed Sept. 7
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Can anyone on this site give a legitimate answer as to why Blacks are unable to get an identification card to vote? They need ID’s for just about everything else. I keep hearing about them being...
- Villas - Sometimes, for fun, I read each Spout Off out loud to my family in as many different complaining, whining, entitled voices that I can invent. Keep em’ going everyone we’ve had some really great...
- Ocean City - Went to the beach and never saw such open display of alcohol. Thought this was a dry town.
- North Wildwood - The average cost to hospitalize a Medicare beneficiary with Covid-19 is $21,752 over an average stay of 9.2 days, according to research published in August in the Annals of Internal Medicine. That...
- Ocean City - LGBTQ people are not wanted in this town! Walking around Asbury Ave as a gay person with my partner and the homophobia was felt. I was met with stares, unwelcome faces, and a man cat calling us from...