The following Cape May County residents are away from home, either in the military or college:
Karli Lafferty, of Cape May, was among those who qualified for the New England Women's Hockey Alliance (NEWHA) Student-Athlete of the Year award. She plays for the St. Michael's College women's hockey team.
Jasmine West, of Cape May, graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology, with a BFA in new media design.
John Campbell. of Cape May, earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from The Citadel.
The following students were named to Hofstra University's Dean's List for the spring 2021 semester:
- Kaitlyn King, of Cape May
- Augostina Mallous, of Court House
The following students graduate from Monclair University's class of 2021:
- Erica Rolls, of Marmora, graduates with a BA in Psychology
- Matthew Baldini, of Sea Isle City, graduates with a BS in Business Administration
- Brooke Chiera, of Court House, graduates with a BFA in Filmmaking, having completed requirements as of Spring 2021.
- Olivia Ensminger, of Ocean View, graduates with a BA in Communication and Media Arts
- Corey Kalinowski, of Ocean View, graduates with a BS in Nutrition and Food Science
- Summer Herlihy, of Dennisville, graduates with a MSW in Social Work
- Elyse Mendicino, of Cape May, graduates with a MAT in Teaching-Preschool P-3
- Kendra Millar, of Ocean View, graduates with a MAT in Teaching-Preschool P-3
The following students were named to Gettysburg College's Dean's List for the spring 2021 semester:
- Kristin Haugen, of Cape May
- Christina Orio, of Stone Harbor
- Matthew Torrence, of Marmora
- Matthew Tzorfas, of Court House
Henry Adair, of Ocean City, was named to Tufts University's Dean's List for the spring 2021 semester.