The new Tree Marie Photography studio was officially welcomed to Middle Township on March 16, with a ribbon-cutting event hosted by the Lower Township Chamber of Commerce. Owner Tree Marie Anderton is pictured ready to cut the ribbon to celebrate the opening of her new business located at 1065 Route 47 South, Suite E, in Rio Grande. Community members, elected officials and family members joined Tree in the celebration.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Lower Man, 65, Killed by Motorist on Bay Drive
- N. Cape May Home Improvement Store to Open in October
- Developers Weigh in on Project Delays in Wildwood
- State Police Site Lists 65 Registered Sex Offenders in CMCo
- New Retail Space Being Built in Burleigh
- Indictments Filed May 11
- Wildwood Crest Police Department Activity, Arrest Report April 2021
- South 9 Bar and Grille Grand Opening
- Politicians Seek Solution After State’s ‘Mistake’ Delays Wildwood Developments
- Seaville Resident, Associate Pastor Declares Candidacy for Upper Committee
- Stone Harbor - Has any elected official walked downtown? Missing trees, weeds, tree grates improperly fitted, dead tree limbs, road with gravel and stones. Come on you had a year to work hard yet with a couple...
- Cape May County - Why are we getting monthly emergency alert tests twice a week ?
- Upper Township - Israel and Palestine are both at fault and nothing will change until all parties involved accept this.
- North Cape May - Police could have a field day writing tickets to all the lazy peeps that insist on parking in the fire lane at the North Cape Plaza.
- Cape May Court House - Great job to Middle Township police, Fire , E.M.S. who responded to a vehicle crash on route 9 in front of my house. A utility pole was taken down and many lines were also down. Very...