Congratulations to Cape May County 4-H Member Joshua King, an 11th grader, who received a very good for his formal speech on the Electoral College: What it is, How it Works, and Why it Matters, and Naomi King, a 9th grader, who scored an excellent for her formal speech on the Process of Writing a Book at the 2020 New Jersey State Virtual Public Presentations.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Gunshot at Villas Motel Yields Arrest; Gun, Drugs Confiscated
- Wildwood PD Seeks Public's Help to ID Suspect in Arson Incident
- Family, Friends Remember George ‘Rusty’ Miller
- Homeowners Using Too Much Water Could Face Fines
- Recent Report Highlights Pagans Motorcycle Club Violence
- Prosecutor Announces Additional Charges, Arrests in Sexual Assault Case
- Video Showing Bar Owned by Mayor Not Following COVID-19 Rules Draws Comment
- UPDATE: Missing Teen Located
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Aug. 10-16, 2020
- Man Arrested for Attempted Break-ins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- West Wildwood - I don't think the current commissioners idea of hosting a motorcycle weekend in our small borough is a good idea. Look at all the problems Wildwood is having with them. We have a very limited...
- North Wildwood - This is in response to the North Wildwood mother of a daughter in the military who stated that Military personnel were not getting a pay raise. According to the Military Times a 3.1% pay increase...
- Stone Harbor - I commend the editorial writers who endorse candidate Amy Kennedy. I am sure she is a great candidate in their minds. The only problem with being a great moderate Democratic is that when you get to...
- Cape May - I can't believe that West Cape May cancelled the Christmas parade and is having the Lima Bean festival. Wonder who is going to do the social distancing there?
- Cape May - The bikes and the skate boards are concerning, not in and of themselves, but the people riding them the wrong way down the street, or in the middle of the street, etc .Yesterday, I saw a young woman...