CAPE MAY COUNTY - The Cape May County Library invites the public to join in “Oct. Film Festival” presented by Nicholas Mason. This two-hour event will take place on the following dates and locations:
- Sea Isle Library – 6:00 p.m. Oct. 2. This library is located at 4800 Central Avenue, Sea Isle.
- Cape May Library – 6:00 p.m. Oct. 3. This library is located at 110 Ocean Street, Cape May.
- Lower Library – 6:00 p.m. Oct. 4. This library is located at 2600 Bayshore Road, Villas.
- Stone Harbor Library – 6:00 p.m. October 5. This library is located at 9516 2nd Avenue, Stone Harbor.
- Cape May Court House – 6:00 p.m. Oct. 6. This library is located at 30 W. Mechanic Street, Cape May Court House.
- Wildwood Crest – 1:00 p.m. Oct. 7. This library is located at 6300 Atlantic Avenue, Wildwood Crest.
The Cape May County Library is one of the official viewing locations for this year’s Manhattan Short Film Festival. Join us for a viewing of ten short films from talented up-and-coming independent filmmakers. Following the show, you will have the chance to cast your vote and help decide which short should win the Gold Medal for 2017.
100,000 film lovers in over 250 cities around the globe gather in cinemas, museums, and universities for one purpose -- to view and vote on the Finalist's Films in the 20th Annual Manhattan Short Film Festival. Manhattan Short is not a touring festival; rather, it is a celebration that occurs simultaneously across the globe, bringing great films to great venues, and allowing the audiences to select their favorites. For more information about Manhattan Short, visit www.manhattanshort.com.
Class size is limited; therefore, registration and a valid library card are needed to attend. Registration opens on Tuesday, September 5th at 9:00 a.m. For additional information, please call 463-6386 or visit online at www.cmclibrary.org.