MR. FIX-IT Home
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad in print & online.
Deadline is Monday, 11am. See announcements for EARLY DEADLINES during holidays.
Please login before placing your ad.Place a classified by phone M-F, 9am-5pm (609) 886-8600, x 134 Classifieds@cmcherald.com
- Wildwood Mayor Pleads Guilty in Federal Court to Tax Fraud; Won't Comment on Any Plan to Resign
- Judge Won’t Rule on DEP's Denial of N. Wildwood Bulkhead
- NJ Motorists Can Now Display an Electronic Form of Vehicle Registration
- Juvenile Arrested After Apparent Car Theft
- Court House Man Given Up to 55 Years for Sex Crimes
- No Relief for Woman Convicted in Drug Overdose Death of Sheriff’s Son
- BREAKING: Appellate Court Dismisses All Charges Against Man Arrested in Wildwood Cold Case
- Wildwood Officials Arraigned on Illegal Health Benefits Charges
- Middle Police Monthly Crime, Arrest Blotter January 2023
- Seashore Road Traffic Study Could Result in Lower Speed Limit
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Seaville - You know what’s really sad in this country? When illegal drugs are more accessible than baby formula.
- Cape May County - Nothing Washington DC is doing will matter until we acknowledge and address the moral decay and brokenness currently plaguing our culture.
- Lower Township - More blah blah blah from the gun control lobby. These are the same people who won’t support taking guns away from convicted criminals and gang bangers, who’s carnage we hear about on the news ever...
- Lower Township - Wow! Commenters saying let kid break the law because they are kids? Nah, we’re not going for that, and additionally after one of these “children” does it again, charge the parents and confiscate the...
- Marmora - Upper Township still lives as it was 70 years ago, No public transportation, no police, prime real estate sold to non- consumer economy. Sad. Fare free refuses to take me to the closest place for me...