Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Deadline for classified print advertising is 11am, Mondays for the following Wednesday edition
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x33 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- 7 Additional COVID-19 Cases Identified in Cape May County
- Wildwoods Boardwalk and Beaches Stay Open, Possible Closure Looms
- COVID-19 Cases in Cape May County Total 49
- Cape May County Mayors Unite; Urge Cut in Non-residential Visitation
- Cape May County Reports 53 COVID-19 Cases April 3
- Health Officials Announce First COVID-19 Related Death in Cape May County
- Health Department Reports 16 New COVID-19 Cases, 1 Death April 4
- County Announces Drive-thru COVID-19 Testing Site for Cape May County Residents, by Appointment Only
- Lower Township Mayor Issues Statement on COVID-19 Situation
- COVID-19 Cases Continue to Increase, Officials Urge Residents to Please Stay Home
- Wildwood - To all the spouters angrily suggesting for the entire world to stop functioning until this virus passes, you can choose to stay inside! Grown adults need to mind your own business!
- Wildwood - It seems as though the locals are not taking the necessary social distancing precautions, however, are very clear about not allowing anyone else in the city. If full-time residents really think that...
- Avalon - Xerox, known for making copies, is set to announce Monday that it will be “rapidly scaling up” production of inexpensive, disposable ventilators that could serve as a critical stopgap for hospital-...
- villas - When is Lower Twp going to start doing something about people coming from out of town to there summer homes in Villas and North Cape May on weekends? Maybe thats why most of the cases of Coronavirus...
- north wildwood - Our seashore mayors are not acting responsibly. We can hope all the people hear about torrential rain expected here for Easter weekend. Maybe nightly news in Philly will drop a line about boardwalk...