Details for NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF CITY OF NORTH WILDWOOD
NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF CITY OF NORTH WILDWOOD FAIR HOUSING PROGRAM The City of North Wildwood fully endorses State and Federal law regarding housing discrimination and actively promotes full access to housing opportunity, both rental and ownership, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, disability and/or familial status. In order to Affirmatively Further Fair Housing, the City of North Wildwood, Cape May County, has established a Fair Housing Program and appointed a Fair Housing Officer. Any person desiring information concerning Fair Housing, or persons who believe they have been discriminated against in any housing related matter, may contact the program for counseling and referral to State and Federal enforcement agencies. The Fair Housing Program may be contacted at the following address: Mr. Ronald Simone Fair Housing Officer CITY OF NORTH WILDWOOD 901 Atlantic Avenue North Wildwood, NJ 08260
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the holiday, classified advertising deadline for the SEPTEMBER 9 print edition of the Herald is 11am, Friday, SEPTEMBER 4..
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x33 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- Gunshot at Villas Motel Yields Arrest; Gun, Drugs Confiscated
- Wildwood PD Seeks Public's Help to ID Suspect in Arson Incident
- Family, Friends Remember George ‘Rusty’ Miller
- Homeowners Using Too Much Water Could Face Fines
- Recent Report Highlights Pagans Motorcycle Club Violence
- Prosecutor Announces Additional Charges, Arrests in Sexual Assault Case
- Video Showing Bar Owned by Mayor Not Following COVID-19 Rules Draws Comment
- UPDATE: Missing Teen Located
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Aug. 10-16, 2020
- Man Arrested for Attempted Break-ins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- West Wildwood - I don't think the current commissioners idea of hosting a motorcycle weekend in our small borough is a good idea. Look at all the problems Wildwood is having with them. We have a very limited...
- North Wildwood - This is in response to the North Wildwood mother of a daughter in the military who stated that Military personnel were not getting a pay raise. According to the Military Times a 3.1% pay increase...
- Stone Harbor - I commend the editorial writers who endorse candidate Amy Kennedy. I am sure she is a great candidate in their minds. The only problem with being a great moderate Democratic is that when you get to...
- Cape May - I can't believe that West Cape May cancelled the Christmas parade and is having the Lima Bean festival. Wonder who is going to do the social distancing there?
- Cape May - The bikes and the skate boards are concerning, not in and of themselves, but the people riding them the wrong way down the street, or in the middle of the street, etc .Yesterday, I saw a young woman...