Details for TOMLIN, VIRGINIA W.
Virginia is survived by her two sons Jake (Judy) Tomlin and Gregg (Tammy) Tomlin; her seven grandchildren Kelly, Jake, Ryan, Hunter, Colin, Jordan, and Ron; one great granddaughter Sawyer; and her cousin Jeffrey Pierson. She was predeceased by her husband of 61 years Howard.
A Celebration of Life will be held at a later date. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Virginia’s name to a charity of your choice. Condolences at www.radzieta.com
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Our regular deadline for classified advertising is 11am, Mondays. Watch for EARLY DEADLINES during holidays. See "Miscellaneous/Announcements" category for updates.
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x 134 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- Mayor: Back Passing is ‘Bankrupting’ N. Wildwood Projects
- Whitesboro Man Arrested for Porn, Sexual Assault of a Minor
- How Much Do Town Administrator’s Make?
- Former Ocean City Teacher Sentenced for Sex with Student
- Brewery Co-Founder Claims Cape May Brewing Co. Stole Shore Tea
- Cape May Solicitor Reverses Opinion on Liquor License Transfer Vote
- Family Celebrates 75 Years Visiting Stone Harbor
- Indictments Filed Aug. 2
- Pennsylvania Man Charged in SIC Sexual Assault
- Local Officials Work to Keep Hospital Maternity Services
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Fishing Creek - Special thanks to the moderator for not red flagging all of my comments re: Pete Rose. His comments are part of his legacy, they are not changeable. Those comments concerning the testicular cancer of...
- Wildwood Crest - Don’t want to play politics but unless you own a pizza place, who would be against increased IRS enforcement?
- Stone Harbor - The Sea Isle spouter who was touting new senate bill should realize the only “sea” in the bill is the average American drowning in inflation, high gas prices and an impending recession.
- Wildwood Crest - “If the cost of standing up for the Constitution is losing the House seat, then that’s a price I’m willing to pay,” -Liz Cheney
- Wildwood Crest - Trump: “Look, I don’t want any wounded guys in the parade. This doesn’t look good for me.” John Kelly: “Those are the heroes.”That’s the Spout. The End.