Details for PETER, SHANNON COPSON
PETER, SHANNON COPSON, age 47 of Rio Grande, passed away on Saturday, April 7th, 2018 after a courageous battle with cancer. Shannon was born in Cape May Courthouse and has been a lifelong area resident. Prior to her illness, she was a Hospice Aide for Holy Redeemer. Shannon enjoyed the beach, taking care of all of her pets, and spending time with family. She is preceded in death by her son Robert Copson and sister Sharon Copson. Shannon is survived by her husband Bill, children Kenneth Copson, Brittany Peter, Brianna Peter, Jason Peter and Kindness Copson, her mother Sharon Klecz, grandchildren Damian Copson and Andrew Peter, brother John Copson, sister Ginger Evan, and many aunts, uncles and cousins. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11am on Friday, April 13th, 2018 at the St. John of God RC Church, 680 Townbank Rd, N Cape May, NJ; friends may call one hour prior to service from 10am-11am. Interment will be held immediately following service at the St. Mary’s Cemetery, Cold Spring. Donations in Shannon’s memory can be made to The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Foundation, P.O. Box 781352, Philadelphia, PA 19178-1352. Condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Our regular deadline for classified advertising is 11am, Mondays. EARLY HOLIDAY DEADLINE: Due to the holiday, classified advertising deadline for Wednesday, November 24 print edition is 10am, FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19.
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x 134 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- WWII Projectile Causes Multiple Wildwood Home Evacuations
- Wildwood’s Processes Have Problems, Developer Says
- Chick-fil-A Rumors Unfounded
- Lower Township Police Report Oct. 25-31
- Family Seeks Help Locating Stolen Christmas Decorations
- Hugit’s Closes After 40 Years
- Heritage’s Dairy Store in Court House Permanently Closed
- Indictments Filed Nov. 30
- Cape May Ice Skating Rink Delayed to ’22
- Wildwood Police Nab Parolee Who Took Off Ankle Monitor
- Cape May - To Cape May Code Enforcement—when did Cape May approve a Mobile Home Park? People are living out of a House Trailer and its not very Victorian.
- Lower Township - How can a person who got a promotion at work ,be proud of their selves when they got it by ratting on fellow employees and fabricating stories to better their selves. Everyone knows the history of...
- West Wildwood - Is Mayor Matt Paying his family business to install Christmas decorations ? I think there are laws about this sort of thing .
- Court House - How can a district continue to look the other way when a person refuses to do tasks assigned to them. From the superintendent ,to supervisor ,has a hands off policy for fear of lawsuit. Not even a...
- Wildwood - Great reporting by Vince Conti. I did read the Wildwood Police Contract once. It may be available online or with a public records request. These officers have the most vacation, personal , holidays...