Details for DAVIES, MARGARET ANN
A funeral service for Margie will be held 11am on Saturday, February 8, 2020 at the Evoy Funeral Home, 3218 Bayshore Rd., N Cape May; friends may call at the time of service. Interment will follow services at Fairview Cemetery, Cape May Court House. Donations in Margie’s memory can be made to Love of Linda Cancer Fund, PO Box 1053, Wildwood, NJ 08260. Condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Deadline for classified print advertising is 11am, Mondays for the following Wednesday edition
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x33 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- Police Chief Reflects on Security for Trump’s Visit
- Retirees Encouraged to Apply for 'Senior Freeze' Property Tax Relief Program
- Tough Choices Loom for Shore Communities
- Indictments Filed Feb. 11
- Lower Township Police Officer Diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Say No to Dinner Clubs, OC Council Told
- Shared Fire, EMS Services Quizzed
- Threat of Severe Weather Results in 'Code Blue' Declaration
- How Much Do Police Officers Make?
- Claudio’s Pizza Kitchen Brings Fresh, Healthy Food to Cape May Court House
- West Wildwood - The spout reaching out to "year round residents who endure harsh winters"- I am one of those people. I've lived here 15 years and am a member of the CTWWW. It is a group for everyone...
- Avalon - When Thomas Jefferson said, “Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the...
- Wildwood - If Wildwood and North Wildwood are looking into shared services for fire and ems, they should also look at the police? We have 4 police chiefs and about 100 officers to cover roughly five square...
- Dennis Township - I don't think Mr. Bloomberg would make a good president. He is to used to having everything his way with zero tolerance for opposition. Some might say Trump is the same, but I disagree. W...
- Villas - Why does a woman constantly bring her new baby to a local school to visit her friends for a social hour when she doesn’t even work there? This is professional environment, not a hangout. How is she...