Details for GALLIGNANO, IRENE
She was raised in New York City, graduated from Mattatuck Community College in 1985 with a Degree in Nursing and was employed at Danbury Hospital for over 20 years. She loved cooking, the casino and cards.
Irene is survived by her three sons, Louis Gallignano and partner Elaine Davis-Diaz of Miami FL; Mitchell Gallignano, Sr and his wife Marybeth of West Haven, CT; Ciro A Gallignano, Sr and his wife Christina of East Windsor, CT; and her daughter Louise Gallignano and partner Bill Gerner of Enfield, CT; several grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
A mass of Christian Burial will be held 11am on Saturday, September 19, 2020 at St. John Neumann Parish, St. John of God Church, 680 Townbank Rd., North Cape May, NJ. Friends may call prior to mass from 8:30am - 10:30am at the Evoy Funeral Home, 3218 Bayshore Rd., Cape May, NJ. Burial will immediately follow mass at St. Mary's Cemetery. Condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the holiday, classified advertising deadline for the SEPTEMBER 9 print edition of the Herald is 11am, Friday, SEPTEMBER 4..
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x33 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- HVAC Worker Recorded Multiple Victims in Cape Tech Bathroom, Investigation Finds
- Goshen Man, 26, Dies in Crash
- 5 States Added to Quarantine Travel Advisory
- Middle OKs Trick-or-treat Hours
- County Reports 8 New COVID-19 Cases
- What Does CMCo Look Like Post-COVID-19?
- Middle Approves Land Sale
- County Reports 12 New COVID-19 Cases
- SIC Man, 73, Dies from COVID-19; New Cases Reported
- Active Hurricane Season Causes $5M in Beach Erosion in N. Wildwood
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Cape May Court House - Do we have to vote by mail in ballot? I’m confused some people tell me that it is the only way to vote in N.J. and other people are telling me that we can vote in person. That it will be done in a...
- Lower Twp - Freeholders Morey and Pierson spending like no tomorrow. Promising billion dollar bridges now at campaign time to go with a $40 million jail, $10 million to take down old buildings at the airport, $...
- Erma - My sister and bro-in-law live in Pa. and usually vote Republican. However in the 2016 election she didn’t like Hillary but said she would vote for Donald Duck before Donald Trump. Well she wrote in...
- Cape May - Our Fire Museum does not have to be torn down. Move the little building to a new space in Lafayette Park at Franklin Street. Our career firefighters and police have it known that they desperately...
- Court House - The Sciarra-Casey signs are all over the place! You get permission to put those on my vacant lot? Nope! They are in the trash. Stop putting these signs all over! It’s a mess.