Details for CAMPBELL, ELIZABETH LOUISE
Her work can still be purchased at West End Garage in her wood shop. She trained numerous people in the mechanics of working with the lathe and turning a bowl. Refusing payment, she always suggested that they pay it forward. She loved doing good acts and inspired others.
Survived by her brother John and his wife Susan, her sister Nancy and her husband, John Giloley, along with two nephews, Shane & Angus (Elliott) and delightful new great nieces. Family and friends are invited to gather at the Rosehill Parkway entrance to the Bay, North Cape May, on Sunday 7/11 @ 10 AM (bring your beach chairs) and we will celebrate Betty's life and legacy. Donations can be made at that time to Branches (for the Homeless), The Villas Library or Heartland Hospice. Condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Our regular deadline for classified advertising is 11am, Mondays.
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x 134 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- Vessel Comes Ashore in N. Wildwood
- WATCH: Coast Guard Rescues 7 Off Cape May
- Partial Victory in Conviction Appeal
- Lost Fisherman’s Name Added to Memorial
- Indictments Filed July 20
- Stone Harbor Police, Prosecutor’s Office Probe Fatal Motor Vehicle Crash
- N. Wildwood Residents Cite ‘Violent Attacks,’ Seek Solutions
- Fire Destroys Portion of Villas Home
- Suspect in N. Wildwood Motor Vehicle Theft Surrenders to Police
- Fire Torches Single-family Home in Villas
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Stone Harbor - Can’t collect trash… can’t cut the grass… litter on the streets… do we even have Public Works? Enough with their 100 vehicles! Maybe they can actually get out and work.
- Stone Harbor - It’s actually more upsetting to me that the employee who wore a cap on the 4th of July overheard one of her coworkers say “Veterans are stupid” at her lunch table two days prior. The employee was...
- Sea Isle City - Why did Sea Isle City raise the real estate tax for 2021-2022 by >8%? I thought the City of SIC had a surplus in reserve.
- Avalon - What in Middle Township is worth almost $1.9 million dollars to Stone Harbor?
- North Cape May - Bayshore Road, between Townbank and Breakwater Rds badly needs repaving.