Details for STATKIEWICZ, WALTER R., JR.
A mass of Christian burial will be held 11am on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at St. John Neumann Parish, St. John of God Church, 680 Townbank Rd., N Cape May. A visitation will be held from 6pm – 8pm on Friday, December 3, 2021 at Evoy Funeral Home, 3218 Bayshore Rd., N Cape May. Interment will be privately held. Condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Our regular deadline for classified advertising is 11am, Mondays. EARLY HOLIDAY DEADLINE: Due to the holiday, classified advertising deadline for Wednesday, November 24 print edition is 10am, FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19.
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x 134 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- Chick-fil-A Rumors Unfounded
- Murphy Announces $75M for Schools
- Himebaugh Case Remains Active 30 Years Later
- Heritage’s Dairy Store in Court House Permanently Closed
- Demolitions Proceed on Pacific Avenue
- B.L. England Plant Site Sold
- Wildwood Police Nab Parolee Who Took Off Ankle Monitor
- No Change in the Works for Avalon Boardwalk Venue
- Lower Police to Crack Down on DUI in December
- Avalon Adopts Floor Area Ratio Ordinance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Villas - Again another drug in town called "wet". Dealers are making money off of our teens.I understand that it causes psychotic, angry behavior ,even death.Hope the police catch them soon.
- Lower Township - Middle Township High School Football Team vs Lower Cape May at The Anchor bowl. The game is under review by the state!
- Cape May - Dogs are NOT allowed on the Washington Street Mall. So why is this not enforced? Store owners even put out food, water and treat bowls. Dog owners take selfies with the No Dogs allowed signs. They...
- West Wildwood - 11/3 issue: a tasty platter served. CM-Obama flew to McAuliff rally on our dime, not a peep. I'll peep loudly. No McAuliff campaign funds. DJT flies to many rallies on AF One, our dime. SIC-...
- Cape May County - To all the unvaccinated.....PLEASE GO GET YOU VACCINATIONS!! This is not some joke!!! Another strain in Africa is even worse and could hit America. Please don't have everything shut down again...