Details for YOUNG, JANET MARTHA
She was preceded in death by her parents and son Dylan R. Young.
Left to cherish her memory are her husband Bob Young; son Gregory Young and partner Sandra Liza; grandson Alexander Young; sister Joan Zak and husband William; brother Edward Blomquist and wife Joan; daughter-in-law Mitzi Young and several nieces and nephews.
Mrs. Young graduated from Middletown HS, NJ (1967), and earned her Bachelors of Early Childhood Education from Moravian College (1971). Janet owned "Young World" nursery school for 16 years in Ocean View, Cape May County, NJ. She loved children and strived to make education fun for the students she taught. She enjoyed talking, singing and listening to music. She was caring and kind spirited toward all people. One of her favorite past times was walking the beaches of the New Jersey Shore. Janet was also an accomplished runner in her twenties. Janet and her husband Bob were members of Reach Community Church in Fort Pierce, FL.
There are no immediate plans for a service. In lieu of flowers, the family ask that memorial gifts be made to Children, Inc. at https://childreninc.weshareonline.org/ .
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Deadline for classified print advertising is 11am, Mondays for the following Wednesday edition
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x33 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- Retirees Encouraged to Apply for 'Senior Freeze' Property Tax Relief Program
- Tough Choices Loom for Shore Communities
- Indictments Filed Feb. 18
- Speigel Named N. Wildwood Construction, Fire, Zoning Official
- Lower Township Police Officer Diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Student Suspended for Shell Casing Possession, Permitted on Field Trip
- Say No to Dinner Clubs, OC Council Told
- How Much Do Police Officers Make?
- Threat of Severe Weather Results in 'Code Blue' Declaration
- Update on Proposed Hotel
- Swainton - Bernie misses the point by raising taxes on corporations. The reason taxes were lowered was to make us competitive with other countries. This means more jobs for American workers.
- Cape May - You too can watch Cape May City Council meetings without leaving your home. Go to your computer and bring up CapeMayCity.org. Then go to “watch livestream” and find the meeting date you want to watch...
- Stone Harbor - How many people from Stone Harbor expressed the interest in platform tennis? You would think that the council would include this on their presentation. Let the residents of Avalon approach their town...
- North Wildwood - I worked in bigger cities than are on the island, in North Jersey, where the mayor and council members made much less than here. We need to realign pay scales for the mayor and council members.
- North Wildwood - I thought North Wildwood was a Civil Service Town - with a local ordinance about living in the city one year prior to taking the test and living in the city until being hired. How did Mr. Spiegel get...