Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Deadline for classified print advertising is 11am, Mondays for the following Wednesday edition
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x33 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- Police Chief Updates on Trump’s Visit
- UPDATE: Juvenile Arrested, 3 Officers Injured in Out-of-control Subject Incident
- One of 4 Winning Lottery Tickets Sold Locally
- Indictments Filed Jan. 21
- Wildwood Prepares to Host Trump
- County OEM Declares Code Blue for Pending Severe Weather
- Cape May Adopts Plastic-bag Ban
- Lower Township Police Activity, Adult Arrests Dec. 30, 2019 to Jan. 5, 2020
- Middle Township Police Department Activity, Adult Arrest Report Dec. 23-29, 2019
- Martin Luther King III to be Jan. 28 Protest Keynote Speaker
- Cape May Beach - On Monday, Jan 27, I could not help but take note of the leaf vacuum truck going down Bybrook Drive bypassing maybe ten houses with leaf piles in front, only to stop near the end to pick up two or...
- West Wildwood - I would like to thank officer Casper Gomez of the West Wildwood Police Department. The commissioners meetings and those who attend are a very difficult group and he does well to stay neutral. Great...
- Court House - With the repair to Route 47, Dias Creek Road in Cape May Court House is experiencing an increase of traffic. One concern is tractor trailer rigs barreling south at dawn, when children are waiting for...
- Cape May - Lower Township Taxpayers should lobby for the sale of the litter infested Douglas Park to developers who could build world class dwellings for big tax dollars to reduce the property taxes for the...
- Cape May - The Public Safety Building is caught in a "Black Hole" of unknown depth and length, and no clear picture of what to expect. At the least this 3-2 majority should say yes to a public...