Details for Borough of Avalon BOROUGH WIDE YARD SALE
AVALON’S 26th Borough-Wide YARD SALE Sat. May 8th Rain or Shine 9am-3pm Sponsored by the Avalon Garden Club For those planning to attend the Borough-Wide Yard Sale: A list showing locations throughout the Borough will be available on the Avalon Garden Club Website - avalongardenclub.org. Also, look for posters which will be displayed in the yards of those Avalon property owners who are holding yard sales. Attention Avalon Property Owners: Yard Sale Participation - To participate, please complete an application form, which is available from the club’s website - avalongardenclub.org. Any questions, you can call 609-967-3446. Mail the $10 authorization fee and application form to Avalon Garden Club, P. O. Box 43, Avalon, NJ 08202. A poster will be delivered to the address of the yard sale. Applications need to be received by April 30, 2021. A list of Yard Sale addresses will be available on the club’s website. Authorization fees will be used for borough beautification projects by the Avalon Garden Club. Because of COVID-19, applications and posters will not be available from the Chamber of Commerce or the Borough Hall. CDC requires the wearing of a mask, social distancing and hand washing. Bulk Trash Collections – Property owners, please note that Borough bulk trash collection will be from April 30th, to May 9th. Unsold items from your yard sale must be placed curbside for bulk trash pick-up, prior to 7 am on Monday, May 10th. Avalon is A “Clean Communities” City
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Our regular deadline for classified advertising is 11am, Mondays.
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x 133 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- Fire Official Arrested for Filing False Police Report
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests February 2021
- Man Charged with Attempted Murder After Wildwood Stabbing
- New NJ Driver’s License Law Takes Effect May 1
- Fire Torches Boat in Wildwood; 2 Injured
- 1 Killed, 5 Injured in Parkway Crash
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests April 19-25, 2021
- Assault with Two-by-four Leads to Attempted Murder Charge
- Indictments Filed May 4
- Positive Covid Test Closes N. Cape May MVC Facility
- Cape May County - Our problems are not new, but, our defenses have been eroded away over time, here's an example : about 10% of our children if transported back to, let's say 1970 would survive, the other 90...
- Villas - All of this pollen flying around is Joe Biden's fault.
- North Cape May - I wonder if all these higher Wages restaurants are offering bartenders servers etc. will still be paid when they can bring in the cheap foreign labor. They’re all crying I can’t find help, maybe if...
- Cape May - Can the owner of the huge camper on a certain Ave please move it? Besides being an eyesore, it hasn't been moved in 7 months, it's off the drive way and in the stones but mostly, it...
- Wildwood - The gossip surrounding a bar closure in Wildwood is unbelievable. Not one fact being told. People are a mess. They love to kick someone when they are down.