Details for SUPERINTENDENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
FULL TIME POSITION CITY OF WILDWOOD: SUPERINTENDENT OF PUBLIC WORKS The City of Wildwood is seeking a full time Superintendent of Public Works. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong operations management, leadership and budget management skills. The applicant should be working towards getting or have a Certified Public Works Manager (CPWM) Certification issued by the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, Division of Local Government Services. At least four (4) years’ experience in public works, two (2) years of which shall have included management responsibilities. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Under direction, plans, organizes, supervises and directs the programs and activities of a comprehensive public works department that include but not limited to Building Maintenance/Public Works Construction, Street Maintenance, Environmental Maintenance and Fleet Maintenance. (Please see the Civil Service Commission website for complete job description for Superintendent of Public Works) Executes and plans for the effective utilization of available funds, personnel, equipment, materials and supplies. Inspects ongoing and completed work to ensure adherence to established procedures. Provides assignments and instructions to staff engaged in public works activities. Investigates complaints and takes action to see that repairs are made with a minimum delay; prioritizes repair requests. Ensures adherence to established safety precautions. Salary will commensurate with experience. Please submit application, resume and a list of qualifications to the attention of Human Resources, 4400 New Jersey Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260. Deadline to apply is April 3, 2020. EOE/ADA
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Deadline for classified print advertising is 11am, Mondays for the following Wednesday edition
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x33 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- County Health Reports 3 New COVID-19 Cases; Total Cases Rises to 9
- Cape May County Records 6th Case of COVID-19
- Cape May County Health Department Announces 3rd Case of COVID-19
- County Health Department Reports 2 Additional COVID-19 Cases; Total Reaches 5
- Urgent Request from Cape Regional Medical Center
- County Has 3rd COVID-19 Case
- County Health Officer Recommends Campgrounds Delay Reopening 'Til May 11
- Wildwoods Weigh: Shut Bridges to Non-year-round Residents
- Mastiff Kills Pup; Owner Charged
- Middle Township Police Reply to Out-of-State Vehicles in Rio Lot
- Cape May Beach - I know a lot of people are out of work right now and tens of thousands are applying for unemployment but just an FYI, there are a lot of local jobs on here https://jobs.covid19.nj.gov/
- Cape May - Why is it that a generation that once marched and called our Veterans "Baby Killers" are now marching to kill babies? Doesn't make a lick of sense! Yeah, and they have the audacity...
- North Cape May - Conservative talking heads like Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh are correct that Trump is absolutely right about putting the economy ahead of Covid-19 health concerns and hundreds of thousands of deaths...
- Avalon/Harrison Twp - I am appalled that Mayor Marty never gives updates or shows his face unless it’s a photo op. I live in Harrison Twp. and our mayors are giving updates every day! Shame on him and everyone that voted...
- Avalon - President Trump has done such a wonderful job during this pandemic. Can you imagine if Joe Biden was president--a man who cannot even recognize his wife from his sister, a man who does not know which...