Details for Township of Middle CARPENTER
NOW HIRING CARPENTER JOB DESCRIPTION: https://info.csc.state.nj.us/jobspec/00970.htm The Township is seeking a Carpenter who will work within the Public Works Department. The position shall be 40 hours per week (6am- 2:30pm summer hours and 7am- 3:30pm winter hours, Monday through Friday). The candidate will be required to work outside in all kinds of weather or buildings without heating or air conditioning. The job of a carpenter changes from day to day. It consists of, but not limited to the following: · Constructs and repairs buildings and structures, making use of any appropriate wood joints such as dovetail, miter, mortise and tenon. · Replaces damaged ceiling panels, wall coverings, or floor segments such as inlaid parquet pieces · Builds bookcases, cabinets, tables, fan brackets, stands, screens, partitions, and other types of equipment. · Makes various types of rafter cuts; lays out and cuts stair horse stringers; erects scaffolding; constructs and installs cribbing and form for concrete; sets and operates a variety of woodworking machines including power saws and attachments, planers, jointers, sanders, electric drills, and routers. Applications can be downloaded at http://middletownship.com/jobs/ or picked up at Town Hall. Permanent employment consists of a starting salary, fantastic health benefits, paid time off, and more! EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Based on candidate availability and Civil Service requirements EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years of experience in carpentry work involving the layout, construction, repair and maintenance of buildings and office equipment and furnishings. LICENSE: Appointees may be required to possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and applicable endorsements for the class and type of vehicle being operated. Must have valid Drivers License in State of New Jersey. The Township reserves the right to interview candidates as well as accept applications until the position is filled. The position will be advertised and announced by the NJ Civil Service Commission in the near future. All interested candidates must apply for the future CSC Announcement. Please email completed application, letters of interest, and resumes to: Vera T. Kalish at Vkalish@middletownship.com or Varvara Keun at firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 609-465-8866 CLOSING DATE FOR ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS: The Township reserves the right to interview candidates before the application deadline as well as accept applications until the position is filled. Township of Middle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Our regular deadline for classified advertising is 11am, Mondays.
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x 134 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- Vessel Comes Ashore in N. Wildwood
- Stone Harbor Police, Prosecutor’s Office Probe Fatal Motor Vehicle Crash
- Banner Plane Lands on Bridge Near Ocean City
- Biden Administration Says No to Sand from Hereford Inlet
- Police ID Hammonton Man Killed in Parkway Crash
- Wildwood Tables Back Bay Development Plans
- N. Wildwood Woman Stole from 9 Victims, Crest Police Say
- Stranded Wave Runner Driver Rescued Near N. Wildwood
- Man Shot Himself at Woodbine Campground, AG’s Office Says
- Stolen Vehicle Located in Brick Township; 2 Arrested
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Cape May - To those out there that have decided not to get vaccinated that is your business but I have elected to be vaccinated because I want to get on with the business of living again, traveling again and...
- Ocean View - I just heard an interesting article on NPR about California's fresh water crisis, it appears the wells themselves are causing subsidence (sinking of the ground) ,maybe the sea level isn't...
- Middle Township - Seriously, working a Cape May County job is a fluff job! 35 hour work week, 15 paid holidays and many use their generous sick time as vacation days. They talk in the hallways for a half hour AFTER...
- Ocean View - To correct the media's take on the amusement ride / bird collision on the Wildwood boardwalk, since the "ride" was traveling at a greater rate of speed than the "bird" and...
- Villas - What a shame COVID 19 delta has a new target,our young people this time around.Good thing there is a covid vaccine available to save their lives and it's free.The older people died because there...