Details for Campground Store Clerk
Local Campground in Cape May Court House seeking part time seasonal store clerk and gate house attendant; Competitive wages; This position requires the completion of tasks involving managing phone calls, registering guests, cash register transactions, stocking the store, accepting site payments and other various tasks; Quick learner and tech savvy;Good interpersonal/customer service skills; Must be available days, evenings, weekend and holidays until September 30th.
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Our regular deadline for classified advertising is 11am, Mondays.
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x 133 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- New NJ Driver’s License Law Takes Effect May 1
- Fire Official Arrested for Filing False Police Report
- Assault with Two-by-four Leads to Attempted Murder Charge
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests February 2021
- Fire Torches Boat in Wildwood; 2 Injured
- 4 Children, 1 Adult Rescued from Burning Seaville Building
- Shooting of Man with Nail Gun Leads to Arrest for Attempted Murder
- 1 Killed, 5 Injured in Parkway Crash
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests April 19-25, 2021
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests April 12-18, 2021
- Wildwood Crest - Its time for the code department to stop giving warnings and start giving tickets. Weekenders leaving garbage bags out so the birds rip it open. Second home owners who don't take care of the...
- Cape May Coury House - I’ve never done a “spout”. But, as a long time member of the Middle Twp. Chamber, I’m compelled to publicly condemn the effort by a former Chamber President to destroy the reputation of our excellent...
- Tuckahoe - The economy is sinking just like this county !
- Cape May - What happened to the $100,000.00 COAH funds in Cape May ? Where is the investigation and return of the monies?
- Marmora - The Convenience store on Shore Road in Somers Point has closed due to a staffing shortage. The location is expected to reopen Friday depending on staffing levels, a company spokesperson said. It...