Details for Seaport Pier LINE COOKS
Line Cooks Seaport Pier with large multiple dining areas, bars and pool complex right on the beach is now interviewing for LINE Cooks for the 2021 season. We are open through Oct with plenty of work in Nov closing the operation down for the winter. Reply with your info for an immediate interview. Excellent starting pay. Email resume Bills2314@gmail.com
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Our regular deadline for classified advertising is 11am, Mondays.
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x 133 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- New NJ Driver’s License Law Takes Effect May 1
- Assault with Two-by-four Leads to Attempted Murder Charge
- Shooting of Man with Nail Gun Leads to Arrest for Attempted Murder
- Fire Official Arrested for Filing False Police Report
- 1 Killed, 5 Injured in Parkway Crash
- Fire Torches Boat in Wildwood; 2 Injured
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests February 2021
- 4 Charged with Aggravated Assault for Burleigh Incident
- 4 Children, 1 Adult Rescued from Burning Seaville Building
- Indictments Filed April 27
- Cold Spring - Can Sea Isle City really have a legal speed limit of 15mph. ???
- Ocean View - With Florida's new incentive program for first responders it appears the old Escape from New York movie (Snake Blisken) isn't too far out
- Villas - Cape May County, teachers have been coming down from Phila. for years to teach here. A lot of them have set up successful businesses after teaching. If you notice especially in Cape May the full time...
- Crest - We all have racial biases. That does not mean we are “racists”, but it does not mean those biases are harmless either.
- Wildwood Crest - We've waited 20 years to see a Cheney punished for lying and instead we get a Cheney punished for not lying.