Details for Atlantic Eye RN CLINICAL DIRECTOR
RN CLINICAL DIRECTOR Year- Round, Part Time Busy Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) looking to hire parttime Clinical Director. Our Cape May County facility has been operating since 2003. We are Medicare certified. We currently perform ophthalmic procedures. Previous experience as Clinical Director in ASC preferred. NJ State RN License required Director of Nursing 1 year (Preferred) BLS/ACLS required Training and Education will be provided Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 6am-close (approx. 25 hours per week) The Director shall be responsible for the direction, provision, and quality of nursing services provided to the patients. The Director shall be responsible for, but not limited to the following: · · · · · · · · Developing and maintaining written objectives, policy and procedural manuals, an organizational plan, quality assurance program for the nursing service. All nursing policies and procedures shall be reviewed at least annually. Coordinating and integrating the nursing service with other patient care services to provide a continuum of care for the patient. Ensuring that nursing staffing patterns are implemented. Developing and maintaining written job descriptions for nursing personnel and assigning duties based upon education, training, competencies, and job descriptions. Conducting staff orientation and staff education activities. Generous salary and bonuses. 401K available. No nights, no weekends, no call or major holidays. If interested, please send your resume to : Bookkeeper@atlanticeye.net
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Our regular deadline for classified advertising is 11am, Mondays.
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x 134 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- Vessel Comes Ashore in N. Wildwood
- WATCH: Coast Guard Rescues 7 Off Cape May
- Partial Victory in Conviction Appeal
- Stone Harbor Police, Prosecutor’s Office Probe Fatal Motor Vehicle Crash
- Wildwood Tables Back Bay Development Plans
- Lost Fisherman’s Name Added to Memorial
- Indictments Filed July 20
- N. Wildwood Residents Cite ‘Violent Attacks,’ Seek Solutions
- Stolen Vehicle Located in Brick Township; 2 Arrested
- Man Shot Himself at Woodbine Campground, AG’s Office Says
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Stone Harbor - Can’t collect trash… can’t cut the grass… litter on the streets… do we even have Public Works? Enough with their 100 vehicles! Maybe they can actually get out and work.
- Stone Harbor - It’s actually more upsetting to me that the employee who wore a cap on the 4th of July overheard one of her coworkers say “Veterans are stupid” at her lunch table two days prior. The employee was...
- Sea Isle City - Why did Sea Isle City raise the real estate tax for 2021-2022 by >8%? I thought the City of SIC had a surplus in reserve.
- Avalon - What in Middle Township is worth almost $1.9 million dollars to Stone Harbor?
- North Cape May - Bayshore Road, between Townbank and Breakwater Rds badly needs repaving.