Details for Borough of Wildwood Crest EMT
JOB OPPORTUNITY FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, SEASONAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY FOR: EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIANS Full-Time Salary: $16.00/hr with Excellent Fringe Benefit package Part-Time & Seasonal Salary: $14.50/hr Seeking individuals that posses a current and valid Emergency Medical Technician Certification issued by the NJ Department of Health and Senior Services and a professional level CPR Certification; Valid NJ driver’s license is a must and CDL driver’s license desirable. One (1) year experience, preferred. Job specs and qualifications can be viewed at the following website: https://info.csc.state.nj.us/jobspec/01724.htm Employment applications are available online at https:// wildwoodcrest.org/jobs.php or at the Borough’s Human Resources Department, 6101 Pacific Avenue, Wildwood Crest, New Jersey 08260. Completed applications received by this office will be accepted until position is filled. (Wildwood Crest residents preferred) Wildwood Crest is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F)
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Our regular deadline for classified advertising is 11am, Mondays.
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x 134 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- Reconsider License for ‘Nuisance Property,’ Police Chief Urges
- Suspect Sought After Boardwalk Assault
- UPDATE: Lower Rescue Squad to Cease Operations June 19
- Latest Request to Overturn Murder Conviction Denied
- Vehicle Crashes into Villas Home
- Teen Charged After N. Wildwood Boardwalk Assault Probe
- Middle Couple Charged After Child Abuse Investigation
- 2 Sought in Connection with Crest Police Investigation
- Wildwood Amusement Piers Evacuated Due to Bomb Threat
- Indictments Filed June 8
- Wildwood - What has happened to Wildwood’s Code Enforcement? No one is looking at License, trash, occupancy and retail. It’s like the department has just closed up or things are overlooked. And one of the...
- Wildwood Crest - It is interesting to me when I see and hear people being rude and nasty thinking it will get them better service, guess what, it won't. How about just going somewhere else next time.
- West Wildwood - Attention West Wildwood police , I think you need a reminder of the local ordinance : No trailers of any kind are permitted to park in the street, not attached to a vehicle, no parking over the...
- Cape May Point - Kudos to Cape May County Sheriff Robert Nolan for continuing to enforce our immigration laws despite a ridiculous directive from our liberal State Attorney General that limits such participation. No...
- Middle Township - To the employees complaining about working at the county durning the pandemic and not getting raises. Don’t worry the County Commissioners are planning to give out over a million dollars in stipends...