Details for Attractions Control Technician
Attractions Control Technician Morey’s Piers is seeking an experienced Attractions Control Technician to join our Attractions Maintenance Team. This fastpaced environment provides individuals the opportunity to assist with ensuring the safe reliable operation of rides & mechanical equipment through troubleshooting & preventative maintenance of all attraction systems. Positions offer a competitive hourly pay rate & comprehensive benefits package at both 12 & 8 month options. Candidates should possess the following qualities: clear understanding of industrial maintenance & safety; moderate experience with computers; experience with control feedback systems, electric motors & PLCs; ability to read & interpret blueprints & schematics; 2 yr. technical degree or equivalent experience in industrial maintenance or the military; able to work independently & in a team environment; able to balance multiple priorities & maintain confidentiality; some lifting required; stand/walk up to 8 hrs. at a time. Pre-employment drug testing & background check are part of the hiring process. If interested, please submit your cover letter & resume on our website at: www.moreyspiers.com/jobs/full-time-jobs. Application deadline is Wednesday, January 20th.
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Our regular deadline for classified advertising is 11am, Mondays. Due to the upcoming holidays, our deadline for the DECEMBER 23 print edition is 11am,Thursday, December 17. Deadline for the DECEMBER 30 edition is 11am, Thursday, December 24..
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x33 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- Wildwood PD Conducts Death Investigation; 1 Arrested
- Chipotle to Open First CMCo Location
- Suit Alleges Sexual Abuse at Point Retreat
- Trenton to Wildwood: Boardwalk Help on the Way
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; 71 New Cases Reported
- Indictments Filed Jan. 12
- Avalon Nixes Proposed Dune Restaurant Plans
- Increase in Food Assistance Benefits for SNAP Recipients Expected
- Middle Man Dies from Covid; 116 New Cases Reported in 2-day Total
- Middle Woman Dies from Covid; 64 New Cases Reported
- Lower Township - Flag etiquette: Don’t those flying flags that have been altered with Trump logos on them know it is worse than kneeling during the National anthem?
- North Wildwood and Philadelphia - Just curious about the Saturday and Thursday concerts during the summer in North Wildwood. Will the MC ask the audience to applaud President Biden like he did for Trump and the Trump boat parade ?
- Middle - To the Trump thugs and insurrectionists.....you stormed the wrong building. It should have been the White House, that's where the real crimes are occurring.
- Middle - You have every right to continue flying your Trump flag. The problem I see is that you are showing support for a man who unabashedly vilified, slandered, and encouraged violence against our fellow...
- Petersburg - The issue isn't the Trump administrations Warp Speed distribution of the COVID-19 vaccines- the problem lies within the state government. 659,000 doses have been shipped to NJ. Only 310,595...