Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Deadline for classified print advertising is 11am, Mondays for the following Wednesday edition
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x33 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- County Health Reports 3 New COVID-19 Cases; Total Cases Rises to 9
- Cape May County Records 6th Case of COVID-19
- Murphy Announces Statewide 'Stay at Home' Order Effective March 21 at 9 p.m.; Closure of All Non-Essential Retail Businesses
- Cape May County Health Department Announces 3rd Case of COVID-19
- County Health Department Reports 2 Additional COVID-19 Cases; Total Reaches 5
- Urgent Request from Cape Regional Medical Center
- Wildwoods Weigh: Shut Bridges to Non-year-round Residents
- County Has 3rd COVID-19 Case
- County Health Officer Recommends Campgrounds Delay Reopening 'Til May 11
- Cape May County Closes Buildings, Parks; Update Given on COVID-19 Pandemic
- Cape May Beach - I know a lot of people are out of work right now and tens of thousands are applying for unemployment but just an FYI, there are a lot of local jobs on here https://jobs.covid19.nj.gov/
- Cape May - Why is it that a generation that once marched and called our Veterans "Baby Killers" are now marching to kill babies? Doesn't make a lick of sense! Yeah, and they have the audacity...
- North Cape May - Conservative talking heads like Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh are correct that Trump is absolutely right about putting the economy ahead of Covid-19 health concerns and hundreds of thousands of deaths...
- Avalon/Harrison Twp - I am appalled that Mayor Marty never gives updates or shows his face unless it’s a photo op. I live in Harrison Twp. and our mayors are giving updates every day! Shame on him and everyone that voted...
- Avalon - President Trump has done such a wonderful job during this pandemic. Can you imagine if Joe Biden was president--a man who cannot even recognize his wife from his sister, a man who does not know which...