Details for Food Manufacturer
Snow’s Brands, a Bumblebee Foods Company, the industry leader in canned clams & bottled clam juice is actively hiring for our Cape May facility! Available union positions: 1st shift production general laborers; repetitive work, visually monitoring meat cooking/packaging process. Rotating to other areas of production departments and heavy lifting to 50lbs. 2nd shift Sanitation; Reliable self-starter with basic knowledge of standard units of measure for liquids to properly and safely dilute and mix cleaning chemicals. Knowledge of SDS and able to follow SOP’s, lifting to 50lbs. Both positions require high school education or equivalent, basic math skills, and excellent communication skills. All positions are full time, year-round upon successful completion of pre-employment screenings and probationary period. Competitive compensation plus union benefits package offered. Local candidates, please pick up an application at the guard gate; 994 Ocean Drive, Cape May. Forward resumes to CMHR@bumblebee.com and reference "SUMMER 2020" in the subject line with the position you are applying for. No phone calls and no agencies please. EOE
- Education Level
- High School
- Employee Type
- Full Time
- Bumble Bee Foods
- Food Production
- Listing Type
Herald Classifieds WORK! Place your ad on our website and in the upcoming print edition.
PLEASE NOTE: Deadline for classified print advertising is 11am, Mondays for the following Wednesday edition
Please login before placing your ad.To place your order through the call center, contact us M-F, 9am-5pm at 609-886,8600, x33 or Classifieds@cmcHerald.com.
- Parents Urged to Watch for MIS-C Symptoms
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases in Two-day Report
- Erma Man Arrested in Avalon, Charged With Several Offenses
- Motor Vehicle Pursuit Ends With Crash, 2 Arrested
- May’s Final Weekend Begins with 6 New Cases, 1 Death
- Case Count Up by 18 as Freeholders Allow Short-term Rentals
- County's Fresh Virus Cases Back to Single Digits
- County’s Cases Rise by 11, No Deaths Reported
- Wildwood Crest Endures Rental Ban, Planning to Reopen
- COVID-19: Lurking or Leaving?
- Wildwood Crest - Wouldn't it be nice or fair for the same media that badgers Trump ask Murphy or Como questions? Such as, would it have been necessary to quarantine if the states did a better job with the...
- Villas - Wildwood Crest Spouter ! Oh yeah let's base what we do on Lassen County California - they had one, the first, the only person to TEST positive, then they found 3 more. NOBODY in hosptial, NOBODY...
- Villas - What's happened to the people in the Villas,I,am so sick and tired of trying to make our property and the area around us nice.So haters can ruin.Every week it's something.Destroying...
- Wildwood Crest - The ironic Stone Harbor spouter is correct that the WHO has now said masks are not needed unless you have symptoms. However, the Center for Disease Control disagrees with the WHO. A new study from...
- Cape May County - Martin Luther King: “ I think America must see that riots do not develop out of thin air. Certain conditions continue to exist in our society which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots...