Search / 6 results found
Showing: 1-6 of 6
· DoTheShore – Dining, entertainment, shopping, events, activities
· Home & Garden
· Health & Wellness
· Real Estate
· Holiday Features
· Business Spotlights
· And More!
This position also runs social media accounts, posts content to our websites, and prepares a weekly email newsletter.
· Excellent organization and communication skills.
· Strong interest in, and aptitude for, promotional copywriting and digital photography.
· Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field of study OR 2 years experience in media, writing or communications.
· Understanding of advertising, promotions and multimedia marketing.
· Must enjoy digital media engagement such as social media, blogging, online forums, etc.
· Great people skills and no reluctance engaging with the public.
· Experience using digital productivity software, such as Microsoft Office, Google Docs, etc.
· Must work well independently and as part of a team.
· Consistently deliver exceptional client service.
· Thrive under deadlines, with high energy and a strong work ethic.
· Have a valid driver’s license and unrestricted use of a personal vehicle.
Marketing experience is beneficial, but not necessary. Commitment to excellence is required.
This is a year-round, full-time (40-50 hours/week) position, occasionally involving extended work days/weeks. Offering competitive compensation and benefits.
Email resume to
Office assistant needed for busy plumbing office. Part time, some weekends necessary. Need good phone skills, computer literate, Quickbooks a plus. Year round position. Drug test/ background check. Please apply in person Monday-Friday 11am - 4 pm 1255 Bayshore Rd Villas or email resume to Alsplumb@comcast.net.